Monday 3 October 2016

Sugiru Setsuna ~ a Note just for fun :)

Found this in miclyra96's LJ and it looks fun so I'm trying it 😄 haha
THE RULES:


1.) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player,etc. on shuffle.

2.) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3.) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

I did this with my ipod which consist JUMP songs only so, all the answers will be the songs from JUMP,


1.) IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY?
  Dear - Hey Say JUMP
like "oh, I'm perfectly fine, Dear." ?

2.) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
  JUMPing Car - Hey Say JUMP
That hits the spot I am a JUMPing kinda girl hahahaha XD

3.) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
  Come On A My House - Hey Say JUMP
you mean I like a guy who always come to my house or a guy that invites me to his house???

4.) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Ai no shubiduba - Hey Say JUMP
filled with the feeling of love makes me want to sing shubiduba~

5.) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
  Aino Arika - Hey Say JUMP
Hmmm.... I guess finding a love that can overcome distance and time? aww so romantic

6.) WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
  Maji sunshine- Hey Say JUMP
yeah!!! in summer........ *singing like Olaf XD

7.) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
  Very Very Happy - Hey Say JUMP
Yey, nailed it. Just keep smiling, smiling, smiling, smiling *Dory mode ON

8.) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
  Mr Flawless - Hey Say JUMP
more like Ms Flawless hahahaha XD

9.) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
  Kimi Attraction - Hey Say JUMP
posing a cocky smile like Yamachan in SK "I'm no 1." :P

10.) WHAT IS 2+2?
  Beat Line - Hey say JUMP
what the-? hahahaha

11.) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
  KISS Diary - Hey Say JUMP
She is?! I didnt know that?! oops XD

12.) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
  Hitomi no screen - Hey Say JUMP
ah, cute JUMP makes me wanna watch the PV *opening the video

13.) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
  Tasty U - Hey Say JUMP
I wanna be tasty? like... having a whole cake all over me??? ewwwww XDDD

14.) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
  Ignition - Hey Say JUMP
Awww... that's what I feel when I see my Ichiban <3

15.) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
  Thrill - Hey Say JUMP
Oh dear, that would be so intimidating :P

16.) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
  Eternal - Hey Say JUMP
well at least its a mellow song

17.) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
  Eve - Hey Say JUMP
I dont get it -_-;;

18.) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
  Saisho no tokei - Yamada Ryosuke - Okamoto Keito
This is silly XD why would I be afraid of Yamachan <3

19.) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
  Speed it up - Hey Say BEST
Like I like to speed things up? Maybe I do, I mean my work :P

20.) WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
  UNION - union
yeah, I miss my family and friends, kinda wanna united with them TT^TT

21.) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
  Chau# - Hey Say JUMP
cute cuddly friends XD hugs attack!!!

22.) WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
  Sugiru Setsuna- Hey Say BEST
Awww... what a sad name for a funny and happy note, but rules are rules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment