Tuesday 6 September 2016

DEAR. Pamphlet sneak peek

So a tobikko just received her DEAR. Pamphlet and she's kind enough to share her joy with everyone. This is what the Pamphlet looks like. And here I will share some of the pages inside :)
if you're interested to DL the whole package she provide a DL at her LJ or visit her at facebook. There are total of 122 pages and most of it fills with JUMP pictures, obviously, example as given;


these pics are hard to scan without damaging the book so she scanned per page and I just joint them together hehehe thats why I put my name on these two ^^
the first half of the book consists JUMP in formal attire like these two pics and the other half are JUMP with casual get up. And below are example pictures of JUMP in casual style.

 I wonder if Yabuchii is thinking to write a new song

 Inoochan looks surprised, I wonder what he sees "ah, I write this?! maji?!" 

 Chinen looks absolutely cute here, those distant eyes... 

 Maybe Keito is writing a letter for his friends in UK, he looks happy.

 Why is Yuyan looks worry? is he calculating monthly expenses? lol

 That feather pen looks elegant. Hika is chewing his lips ^^

 Daichan, what is that? Your family stemple?

 Hi Yuto, are you studying properly? hehehe

  And lastly Yamachan, I imagine this is the face that he makes when he wrote those songs. I love that look <3 fangirl mode*

credit to fenamelilia@FB, for the sources and DL find her here 

No comments:

Post a Comment