Saturday 16 July 2016

V6 20th Anniversary

Its late but, Happy 20th Anniversary to one of my Jyanizu favorite Boyband or Idol Group :)
V6!!! this year is the 20th year since your debut, amazing, amazing, amazing!
My first V6 VP was Ai no Melody and I still love that song even now along with Feel your Breeze and Sugar Nightmare XD
Their song has gone maturer, obviously some even feels like K-pop which is fine. But I still think happy and catchy melody fits their personality best. 
My favorite VP is Good Day, long ago I even remembered the dance move and dance along whenever I can, I used to be a dancer... just so you know hehehe.
I watched many of their videos and the one they spent their 10th anniversary in Hokkaido onsen was the best of all! oh I love that one too where they went to harvest some blueberry and everyone ended up "torturing" their leader, Sakamoto-san that has phobia to bugs LOL. Anyway what I love about them more than anyother Jyanizu well except maybe Hey!Say!JUMP hehehe, is that I love how friendly they are with each other, that family feeling radiating from them are so strong and I just enjoy that. Love, love them, I hope to see your 30th, 40th anniverary. bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment