Friday 5 August 2016

Long Lost Brothers?! #2



Invited to the same show, they're doing the same opening LOL, as Massu tasting a food with Daichan, the host somehow said something like,"You got Arioka kun DNA" 
And also as they eat another meal and Massu commenting it, the only one understanding him was Daichan, nodding and says "I see" , the host was "even of you say I see I dont understand a thing!" hahahaha.
I never see senpai-kohai this cute together before, I wanna see more of you guys XD Daichan... are you the young version of Massu? 


And what's with that "I have becomes emotionally attached to Arioka-kun" Massu? 
Oh, but even when I said once, that Daichan is more manly than Massu. In reality Massu is far more mighty... Daichan never participate in Wrestle at Zeus Battle, but Massu has and he wins, yey!!!! 

gif compilation credit to ride-with-mii

1 comment:

  1. I heard even Massu loves spending time w/ Daichan ( ^ω^ )

    ReplyDelete