Saturday 6 August 2016

How Inoochan sees himself...


Inoo Kei AKA Inoochan.
If you look at him briefly your first impression probably, what a cute guy or some even ewww is he even a guy.
Yes his delicate skin and that sweet face with long and thin fingers and oftenly med length haircut, either can be consider as an attractive feature or negative. Yes Inoochan like Chinen has some unreasonable haters pssttt they probably just jealous of his wonderful figures ^^;;
Anyhow, in my PoV i see Inoochan as a secluded, lonely and hurt cat, alone just stay in the corner of dark ally... TT_TT
So here is a letter he wrote to thank his old (17 yo) self and reminder to his future (35 yo) self. and I think most ppl even if you're his haters, hopely could change your mind about him... 

Taken from H magazine.
=======================
To 17-years-old Inoo-kun,
I’m bad at writing letter but I’m trying.
Please read properly, ok?!
17-years-old Inoo-kun is just before (you) become Hey! Say! JUMP’s member, right?
You are me who was bad at competing with others and stay carefree but, you keep being yourself and frantically do your best, right?
Thanks for worked hard for me.
After become Hey! Say! JUMP’s member, I want you to keep extending your vision, but it’s ok to do it with your own pace!
Things you can do until now, things that new to you, things you don’t mind at all… may be at first everything looked like have no relation at all like a small point, but if you keep doing it, each point will gradually become bigger and there will be one thing come after another.
And that piled up things, will definitely become one.
It’s also important to keep seriously doing things that you think meaningless.
Your work might not go well and maybe there is also a lot of things that you hate, but the same amount of happiness will be come so don’t worry.
I am now maybe not used to think and write about the 17-years-old you, and rather than think, maybe it’s more like I made little Inoo sad. Lol.
But, everyday is fun!
I think it’s because the 17-years-old you have been worked hard for me.
Thank you, really.
I will also work hard
so the 35-years-old Inoo-kun will thank me!
So, see you again!
From 26-years-old Inoo
========================
Original translation credit to Aquina Itou

No comments:

Post a Comment